6/15/10 - This item is now out of stock. We are actively looking for this item, but it is possible that we will not be able to offer it again.
This item has been discontinued by the manufacturer. We have a limited number of calculators available at the price listed on this page; once they are gone we'll likely stop carrying this model. No returns, but we will repair or replace defective items only for 30 days.
Recommended Replacement: HP-50G and/or HP-48GII are follow-ons to this calculator. Have a better suggestion?
Alternate Sources: You may also be able to purchase this product here.
The HP48GX is the most powerful RPN graphing calculator available. The HP48gx is customizable with plug-in cards. The memory may be expanded from 128KB up to 1280 KB, and a great variety of third-party applications are available.
- The 48gx's built-in equation library contains more than 300 scientific and engineering equations.
- Object-oriented programming helps create applications quickly and easily.
- HP MatrixWriter application assists in viewing, entering, and manipulating arrays.
- HP EquationWriter application shows equations and formulas just as they would appear in a textbook or on paper.
- HP Solve application solves for any variable without rewriting the equation.
- Infrared Communications sends files between HP 48g/gx calculators and to the infrared printer (printer optional).
- Optional Connectivity Kit connects the HP 48gx to a Mac or PC.