This item is discontinued. Consider CI-3350
This professional distance measuring tool allows contractors, architects, estimators, and project managers to take critical layout measurements accurately and dependably with the press of a button. With accuracy of 1/8" at 300+ feet you'll save valuable time and re-work with each project!
Quickly estimate building material requirements. Save time and money on every job site. Measure from critical areas without endangering your crew. Measure structural beams, roof ridges, skylights, headers and more.
Offers a variety of powerful functions including measuring from back or front of the unit, scanning an area for minimum or maximum distance, taking 2 or 3 readings to measure area or volume, distance tracking to provide continuous readings during motion, triangulation, and more.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Weight: 13 oz (.38 kg.)
- Dimensions: 6 5/8" x 1 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- Accuracy: 1/8" at 300+ ft.
- Range: 300+ ft.
- Memory of last 15 measurements.
- Built-in 2X optical scope with viewfinder for use in sunlight.
- Measures distance, area, square footage, height; can add, subtract, multiply, take continuous trace measurements and time-delayed readings.
- Uses 2 AA batteries (included).
- Bubble Vial.
- 1 Year Warranty.